ASHTON COURT RUN10K
The Ashton Court RUN10K takes place each October in the beautiful setting of Ashton Court.
Find out when entries open for next year with our 2014 Reminder service
Alongside the more serious runner - Ghouls, Ghosts, Zombies, Witches and other scary Halloween characters with the fitness and ability to run 10k are invited to take part. Patricipants are also invited to help raise thousands of pounds for the race’s official charity Cancer Research UK.
- Race limit 2,000
- All charity and non-charity runners welcome
- 2 lap course on tarmac paths and woodland tracks
- Chip timing
- Not suitable terrain for wheelchair participants
- Walkers welcome but all participants must be over 15 years on race day
- On-line entry. No late entries and no entries on the day
- 2014 Entry fee TBC (incl VAT)
- 2014 Closing date TBC
Check this page for news and further information.
Cancer Research UK pioneers life-saving research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. We’re the only ones fighting over 200 cancers – including the 1 that matters most to you. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every runner.
One day we will beat all cancers. Help us make it sooner. Join Our team today.
For any enquiries about the on-line registration or details about race entries, please call the Race Hotline 01782 396113 or Email email@example.com
Join the conversation: follow @run_bristol on Twitter @run_bristol